Are you determined to try your skills at proofreading English texts?
Contemporary Lynx offers an internship as the Proofreader of our articles on arts and culture written by an international team of contributors for Contemporary Lynx Weekly Online.
• Advanced English writing skills.
• A degree in Linguistics/Translation/ or any other degree if your English is your mother tongue
• The ability to arrange text paragraphs in a logical order.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to read texts with understanding
• Your first working experience in the international team of award-winning art magazine
• Work with a small but friendly team and close to editors-in-chief
• Remote work, fully-flexible working hours
• Reference letter at the end of the internship
Send us your CV and short cover letter: email@example.com
Pracuj w kulturze nie odpowiada za ewentualne błędy w ogłoszeniu.