Join our team!
Our Journal, The Lambert, is looking to expand its team and progress further! Discover what it takes to work with us, be a journalist and work alongside the first and only Polish student media in the UK. Apply now!
Although The Lambert is open to everyone regardless of nationality, age, and profession, for the Editorial Team, we require all the applicants to know both English and Polish, be fluent in Poland’s current affairs, and to be a student or recent graduate. Unfortunately, as The Lambert is an unpaid periodical, we are not able to offer any payment.
Social Media & Marketing Manager
- Creating social media and promotional campaigns,
- Managing our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin),
- Coming up with ideas for growing our social media reach and promotion of the journal,
- Awareness of both Polish and global events and the ability to use it to promote our content,
- Collaborating with Graphic Designer and close cooperation with the Deputy Editor-in-Chief.
- Knowledge of social media management, platforms and tools,
- Knowledge of basic graphic design and/or video editing is a plus.
We offer a chance to work with talented and self-driven people that have created the Journal from the scratch back in 2019. Gain experience, contribute to creating the first and only Polish student media in the UK (although we do not limit ourselves to the UK), have access to the events organised in cooperation with the Federation of Polish Student Societies in the UK.
Send: CV and a short cover letter with examples of how our social media presence could be developed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11.04
SEND your application to email@example.com
Pracuj w kulturze nie odpowiada za ewentualne błędy w ogłoszeniu.