Join our team!
Our Journal, The Lambert, is looking to expand its team and progress further! Discover what it takes to work with us, be a journalist and work alongside the first and only Polish student media in the UK. Apply now!
Although The Lambert is open to everyone regardless of nationality, age, and profession, for the Editorial Team, we require all the applicants to know both English and Polish, be fluent in Poland’s current affairs, and to be a student or recent graduate. Unfortunately, as The Lambert is an unpaid periodical, we are not able to offer any payment.
- Creating graphics for social media and website,
- Participating in the creation of the journal from the technical side - the layout of the issues, putting the issues together (both online and print version),
- Close cooperation with the Editor-in-Chief, Social Media and Marketing Manager and Website Editor.
- Experience in creating an editorial layout is a must,
- Graphic design skills, knowledge of graphic design programmes (we work in Adobe InDesign now),
- Basic knowledge of website editing is a plus.
We offer a chance to work with talented and self-driven people that have created the Journal from the scratch back in 2019. Gain experience, contribute to creating the first and only Polish student media in the UK (although we do not limit ourselves to the UK), have access to the events organised in cooperation with the Federation of Polish Student Societies in the UK.
Send: CV, a short cover letter, and examples of graphics and/or editorial works (layout).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11.04
SEND your application to email@example.com
Pracuj w kulturze nie odpowiada za ewentualne błędy w ogłoszeniu.