Join our team!
Our Journal, The Lambert, is looking to expand its team and progress further! Discover what it takes to work with us, be a journalist and work alongside the first and only Polish student media in the UK. Apply now!
Although The Lambert is open to everyone regardless of nationality, age, and profession, for the Editorial Team, we require all the applicants to know both English and Polish, be fluent in Poland’s current affairs, and to be a student or recent graduate. Unfortunately, as The Lambert is an unpaid periodical, we are not able to offer any payment.
- Liaise with the authors, and assess and monitor their work for quality, suitability and timely delivery,
- Ensure continuity and maintenance of the journal’s style across texts and additional projects (such as a textual layer of social media posts and website),
- Support the Editor-in-Chief and Deputy Editor-in-Chief in proofreading and correcting the submitted articles,
- Support the editorial team in content creation, especially for social media and website,
- Writing up and contributing with extra content.
- Editorial experience,
- Attention to detail, quality control, and an ability to engage with content at the highest level,
- High language skills.
We offer a chance to work with talented and self-driven people that have created the Journal from the scratch back in 2019. Gain experience, contribute to creating the first and only Polish student media in the UK (although we do not limit ourselves to the UK), have access to the events organised in cooperation with the Federation of Polish Student Societies in the UK.
Send: CV, a short cover letter, and two writing samples.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11.04
SEND your application to email@example.com
Pracuj w kulturze nie odpowiada za ewentualne błędy w ogłoszeniu.